Our team of highly qualified and experienced engineers have infinite knowledge of Turnkey water treatment systems.
- Simple Health checks to confirm that your water treatment equipment is safe and working correctly.
- Annual Service Plans tailored to your equipment. An Annual Service Plan gives you a full warranty on the equipment (parts and labour) excluding consumables or accidental damage
- Breakdown callouts on a wide range of equipment.
Spare parts management is a critical activity due to its direct impact on the life and continuity of the operation of a water treatment systems. Our spare parts department is strongly linked to the after Sales service, so to grant the best synergy between the two departments. It also provides full solutions to possible critical situations on site, in the final interest of the Customer.
WSPL Spare Parts department can provide:
- Recommended spare parts – Based on its experience, WSPL can offer and supply a minimum package of critical spares which should be kept at the Customer’s site. These spare parts may be used both during periodical preventive maintenance, and in case of failure of a specific component.
- Emergency spares – WSPL has developed an internal stock of critical spare parts. The selection of spares parts kept in stock by WSPL is based on a statistical study performed to identify the most common criticalities.